Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Fiskeferie 2007

Karl Inge S

• Svar 111
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH I`m after a tangkvabbe! And when I get one, I`ll put his head over my door to scare Jehovas....

Well You not having my little buddy then, he's too cute.

So you got Jobos out there on Karmøy? lol. I haven't encountered one since I came here. I almost miss them, they haven't spoke to Me in years :lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

A mixed bag but several made me do a double take thinking they were congers.

The thickest was as thick as My wrists and the longest was as long as Me.

They are everywhere too, all My fishing spots and on the other side of the fjord as well as the middle in the 7 metre areas. in the deeper areas they are high up on the rocks with their heads under the brown weed, you can sometimes see them from the surface.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

No nice old lady Jehovas in England... Usually some mercenary white couple with a pair of black african children dressed in ridiculous 'off the shelf' suits from 1950 with leather briefcases full of notes they make about their victims.

I used to have fun with them but when I told them that I was a pagan and communicated with My gods through divination they told Me that I was damned by the scriptures and never spoke to Me again :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Jada. Ferien begynte mandag, så jeg ble selvsagt slapp utover mandagskvelden. Nå er jeg ute av spill pga enten forkjølelse eller allergi (rennende nese, vond/kløende hals, lett feber osv)

Skjebnen jobber ***** meg overtid på meg i år altså.

Du har vel akvarie ....!!?? Muligens en art du mangler der :D

Har tro på at innendørsfiske blir det store fremover :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Vi må ha 5 sammehnegnedne dager med sykemelding for å få tilabke ferie, og så syk har jeg ikke vært :)

Men det kommer seg nå så jeg ahr "bare" mistet 3-4 dager med fint vær :(

Men fra imorgen av tenker jeg at jeg er igang med et eller annet :)

Og på den positive siden så er øynene blitt noget bedre den siste tiden så jeg kan vel snart tas av ventelsiten for en vannapporterende blindehund også :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider