Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Lovely day at Storsand :)

atomichaggis

Took a trip down to Storsand with Jill this afternoon, was fantastic weather all day long :)

Was plenty of campers bathing and throwing lures around without success the whole time but enjoyable none the less.

Was a lot of the usual suspects like micro-sei,sandflyndre,hvitting and knurr as well as a couple of respectable sized ones.

Jill also got a lil' bar of silver:

storsand005-1.jpg

I got a pair of nice hyse for the freezer, biggest was 2.4kg:

storsand008.jpg

storsand016.jpg

I got a tiny ulke... question is: dverg or baby?:

storsand026.jpg

Closing in on midnight and with a huge crowd of teenagers at camp I got a little something and new species that made my night :P :

storsand029.jpg

storsand030.jpg

storsand031.jpg

550g it weighed.

:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 64
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Ulka er nok ei vanlig ulke.

Grattis med kloskata. :thumbsup:

Thanks! lucky I didn't post all 300,000,000 pics of it then :wacko: was a sweet little thing tho.

I forgot to mention this place has gone crazy with slimål... I even caught one on the UL stick a mere 5-6 metres out on the sand. Lil' b%#tard swallowed the hook a good 3" down its throat and that was the end of my lucky micro paternoster and I was a sorry lookin, slimey sideshow for a big crowd of Germans :thumbsup:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

When did you go there? Me and raphaug went home at 13:30 or something because of bad weather :thumbsup:

But congrats on lots of fish and a nice day at the beach :thumbsup: that kloskate was nice :wacko: And lots of good haddock made the day perfect?

Endret av veg
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Kloskate nr 2 fra plassen, grattis!

Don't tell stadjon... It was perfectly hooked!

When did you go there? Me and raphaug went home at 13:30 or something because of bad weather ;)

But congrats on lots of fish and a nice day at the beach :) that kloskate was nice :) And lots of good haddock made the day perfect?

Hahaha amateurs? :)

We were there from 3pm til midnight and it was fantastic weather the whole time. Kloskate made the day for me... Only one confirmed species i need from the area now... Gapeflyndre :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Om det er noko trøyst, Jon, så fekk heller ikkje eg klostata der i dag. Men det var sinnsjukt med slimål der, agna vart renska av kroken på null komma niks.

Grattis med flott fangst, David, eg skal prøve der seinare, ein kveld med litt mindre vind enn i kveld. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Don't tell stadjon... It was perfectly hooked!

Hahaha amateurs? :)

We were there from 3pm til midnight and it was fantastic weather the whole time. Kloskate made the day for me... Only one confirmed species i need from the area now... Gapeflyndre :P

We went 1:30 too early B)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Om det er noko trøyst, Jon, så fekk heller ikkje eg klostata der i dag. Men det var sinnsjukt med slimål der, agna vart renska av kroken på null komma niks.

Grattis med flott fangst, David, eg skal prøve der seinare, ein kveld med litt mindre vind enn i kveld. :rolleyes:

Thanks! Let me know when you are gonna take a trip Even.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Grattis med flott fangst, David, eg skal prøve der seinare, ein kveld med litt mindre vind enn i kveld. :rolleyes:

Hmhm vind er ikke artig og det minner meg på at jeg må handle tyngre søkker :P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest raphaug

You lucky scottish bastard! Tried to call you earlier that day, but you wouldn't answer when you saw my gay-number calling.. Congrats! Looks like the kloskate likes to eat late supper, girlJon also got his before midnight...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You lucky scottish bastard! Tried to call you earlier that day, but you wouldn't answer when you saw my gay-number calling.. Congrats! Looks like the kloskate likes to eat late supper, girlJon also got his before midnight...

You woke me up! I thought it was a telesales numpty, immigration or a wrong number so I just went back to sleep.

I think I'm moving house real soon, keeps getting delayed but it would be nice to get another late fishin session in before that happens. You up for it?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest raphaug

You woke me up! I thought it was a telesales numpty, immigration or a wrong number so I just went back to sleep.

I think I'm moving house real soon, keeps getting delayed but it would be nice to get another late fishin session in before that happens. You up for it?

Anytime, just let me know :bbq:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider