Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

MrVolcom

Klarer ikke laste opp bilde, men her er en link: http://www.maritim.no/klar-fritid/gummibat-og-utstyr/gummibat/maritim-pvc-gummibat-277cm-nordic

Jeg har tenkt å kjøpe en av de stangholderne du linket til (de selger dem på claes ohlson), men med motor og hekksvinger på akterspeilet er vel en det jeg får plass til.. Lurte på om noen hadde noen smarte triks for å få iallefall en stang til ut..

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That boat is the same as mine, only with plywood floor. They are made by the same company (ORPC). It would go no problem on transom, but you would have to fish it straight out.

I think the Railblaza system is a better solution tho. Just glue on a few mounts and then you can attach all sorts of stuff. not cheap, but very versatile.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That boat is the same as mine, only with plywood floor. They are made by the same company (ORPC). It would go no problem on transom, but you would have to fish it straight out.

I think the Railblaza system is a better solution tho. Just glue on a few mounts and then you can attach all sorts of stuff. not cheap, but very versatile.

Did you ever consider LEGO? Lots of nifty solution, not cheap, but very veratile :)

http://www.google.no/search?q=boyzvoice+we+are+the+playmomen&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=nb&client=safari

Endret av Maritim
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 months later...

The most important season of all is almost upon us... Gummibåt season!

Finally got my transducer situation under control with a kinetic waterspeed transducer pole and a bit of McGyvering...

EE0AA492-6C2C-47F9-BA43-B1D8E4C9A16D-207

All that remains is to make a handy portable setup for the HDS5 and battery on that front.

Hopefully sorted out some performance issues too by raising the motor about 5cm by adding some aluminium plates.

E2AB2E07-B20F-48E7-AC22-2613E85A613B-292

1AB7B976-2729-4042-93AC-4B4DC4ADA809-292

Now the antiventilation plate is just below the bottom of the boat instead of running too deep and dragging. Hoping to see an increase in overall knots and quicker planing :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Visemenigaspirant, kaptein og førstefender SMS stiller MS Barbara* klar til strid - etter en kvart rull gaffa og en halv tube Trans7.
*"Made in West Germany" - Deutsche Qualität.

Endret av SMS
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider